Roxanne L. Crocket
Senior Associate of the Firm
Roxanne Laura Crocket, a Senior Associate with the firm, concentrates her practice on litigation defense, including personal injury, construction and product defect, as well as wrongful termination and wage and hour disputes, uninsured motorist claims as well as human resource and business practice advising. Read Full Bio
Professional Experience l Professional Affiliations l
Bar Admissions l Education l Download Full CV
- 2006-Present, Senior Associate, Graves & King LLP
- 2005-2006, Associate Attorney, Hines, Smith, Costa Mesa, CA
- 2003-2005, Associate Attorney, Carrick & Ramey, Los Angeles, CA
- 2002-2003, Law Clerk, Law Offices of Pease and De Petris,
Los Angeles, CA
- 2002, Law Clerk, Intermedia Films, Beverly Hills, CA
- 2002, Legal Intern, BMG Music Publishing, Beverly Hills, CA
- 2001, Law Clerk, Law Offices of Lucy D. Lovrien & Spencer C.
- 1998-2000, Radio Announcer, CBS Infinity Broadcasting, Rogers AT&T Radio, Boston, MA & Ottawa, Canada
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- United States District Court, District of California
- Juris Doctor, Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA 2003
- Bachelor of Science, Media Arts, Cum Laude, Emerson College, Boston, MA 1998
Return to top
Roxanne Laura Crocket, a Senior Associate with the firm, concentrates her practice on litigation defense, including personal injury, construction and product defect, as well as wrongful termination and wage and hour disputes, uninsured motorist claims as well as human resource and business practice advising.
Ms. Crocket has been with Graves & King LLP since 2006. She began her career in insurance defense in 2003 with firms in Westchester and Costa Mesa, and has been a senior associate at the Graves & King Glendale office since 2008.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Crocket has served on the Southwestern Law School Alumni Association as a committee member since 2007, and was elected to the Alumni Association Board in 2009. As a Board Member she participates on panels on topics including health care and immigration rights. In addition, Ms. Crocket also prepares presentations directed to law students and new graduates on topics including depositions, written discovery, law and motion and civil litigation.
Ms. Crocket received her J.D. in 2003 from Southwestern University School of Law. She received her Bachelor of Science in Media Arts with Cum Laude honors and Deanís Scholarship from Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts in 1998. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Crocket worked as a producer and on-air talent for CBS Radio.
Ms. Crocket was born in Ottawa, Canada, and lived in San Jose, Costa Rica, with her parents and three siblings from 1990 - 1995. She lives with her husband, James Crocket, in Burbank, California. She trains in long distance running and regularly competes in half-marathon events. Ms. Crocket participates in fund raising for the Alzheimerís Association.
Return to top